As a disparate, global business, our client wanted to redesign their operating model to deliver a better experience for their customers.
Through centralising their commercial activities, they aimed to present themselves more coherently to their customers, make significant efficiencies and improve their customer experience,
The complexities lie in determining the local vs global models – which is why it was key to bring together stakeholders from across the world to collaborate.
What did we do?
- We delivered a 3 day event that brought all the different functions together to align on the benefits and case for change
- As a collection of 3rd party companies, the organisation aimed to show up in a coherent way for their customers, and simplify their sales structures
- We defined core design principles needed to create a new centralised operating model
- We collaborated on an overall design, mapping out how global functions interacted in the future state, and designing the local vs global levels of operating
- Using different market scenarios, from full outsourcing to light presence, we pressure tested the new model